ProStationAudio Tutorial 1 : Station ID
ProStationAudio is Copyright © 1999,2004 AudioLabs.
This tutorial document and all included audio is Copyright © 1999, Experimental Media Research Laboratory
Written by Floyd Diebel.
In this tutorial, we'll be making a Station Identification (sometimes called a "sting") for
a mythical US television station. The project is short, but demonstrates many of the uses and
features of PSA.
Begin the tutorial.
Some notes on the tutorial.
Specifically, the following topics are covered :
- Creating a new project and session.
- Importing files into the region list.
- Manipulating files in the timeline.
- Cropping files.
- Automation mixing and panning.
- Using real-time plugin effects.
- Mastering a session to a stereo audio file.